News Forums RAIN Sample Projects, How To, and Code Automated Advanced Rain AI Setup

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  tgraupmann 8 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

tgraupmann
    Participant

In this video, I’ve automated the integration of Rain AI with Mixamo game characters that use the “Scary Zombie Pack” animations in as few steps as possible.

Mad_Mark
    Participant

Very cool. Is that part of RAIN, something Mixamo provides, or something you’ve made?

Mark

tgraupmann
    Participant

It’s something that I’ve made which provides the RAIN behaviours and integration with custom actions/mechanim/Mixamo. I’m in the process of documenting and then I’ll put into the Unity Asset Store.

• This reply was modified 9 months, 4 weeks ago by  tgraupmann.

Mad_Mark
    Participant

Is this something that you are expecting to charge for, and if so, what is the expected price tag?

Mark

tgraupmann
    Participant

I’m thinking around $30. But I have a bunch of documentation to write and I’m currently documenting the uFPS integration. I’ll also add nav mesh integration. And I have a few videos to do about going from Fuse CC to Rain and uFPS with this. Everything is about simple one-click menu items and easy setup.

tgraupmann
    Participant

Integration with UFPS and Rain AI went well.

• This reply was modified 9 months, 1 week ago by  tgraupmann.

tgraupmann
    Participant

I’ve created a page for the online documentation.
    [documentation]

Email support at theylovegames dot com if you want to try the beta.

Thanks,

~Tim Graupmann

tgraupmann
    Participant

Setup For Fuse CC is now available in the Unity Asset Store. https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/54366
    Compatible with Rain AI for Unity!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.